THERE ARE JUST 4 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL THE
HAMBLETONIAN CE WET LABS & SEMINAR!
HOST HOTEL DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, JULY 13TH!
13th Annual Hambletonian CE Wet Labs
Thursday, August 2nd
Meadowlands Racetrack, E. Rutherford, New Jersey
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Half-day (4 CE credit hours) sessions available. Earn up to 8 CE credits. Veterinarians: $425 for one half-day session (4 CE credit hours) and $725 for two half-day sessions (8 CE credit hours). Technicians: $225 for one half-day session (4 CE credit hours) and $375 for two half-day sessions (8 CE credit hours). Includes complimentary luncheon and transportation from our host hotel, the Hilton Meadowlands. Participation is limited.
REGISTER HERE to lock in your place.
WET LABS ARE FILLING UP FAST - SIGN UP NOW TO GET YOUR TOP CHOICES!
2018 Wet Labs Selections
Click here to see full details in the Wet Labs Agenda
Wet Labs topics include:
- Robert Baratt, DVM, MS, FAVD, DAVDC - How to Obtain High Quality Diagnostic Intra- and Extra-Oral Dental Radiographs in the Horse
- Hoyt Cheramie, DVM, MS, DACVS & Sarah Reuss, VMD, DACVIM - Equine Gastroscopy
- Jeremy Frederick, DVM, DACVIM, CVMA – Respiratory Disease Diagnostic Techniques
- Kate Chope, VMD, DACVSMR & Wade Tenney, DVM - Distal Limb Ultrasound Techniques
- LIMITED SPACE - Kate Chope, VMD, DACVSMR & Wade Tenney, DVM - Ultrasound of the Cervical, Shoulder & Pelvic Regions
- Scott Marx, DVM - Equine Comprehensive Oral Examination, Oral Endoscopy & Dental Radiography
19th Annual Hambletonian CE Seminar
Friday, August 3rd
Hilton Meadowlands Hotel, E. Rutherford, New Jersey
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
A complimentary Continental Breakfast, hot Buffet Luncheon, and all Seminar materials are provided each day. There will be 14 hours of CE to select from. Attendees will earn a total of 7 CE Credits for participating in this Seminar program. Registration fee is Veterinarians: $150, Technicians: $90, and free to veterinary students.
REGISTER HERE for 7 classes.
SEMINARS ARE FILLING UP. MAKE YOUR SEMINAR SELECTIONS TODAY!
2018 Seminar Selections
Click here to see full details in the Seminar Agenda
- Petrisor Baia, Dr. Med Vet, MS, DACVS – Tenoscopy of the Digital Flexor Tendon Sheath in the Equine Patient
- Fairfield Bain, DVM, MS, DACVIM, DACVP – Equine Endocrine Diseases…or, “Help! My Old Horse Is Fat!”
- Rodney Belgrave, DVM, MS, DACVIM – Use & Interpretation of Serum Amloid A in Respiratory Disease
- Mark Crisman, DVM, MS, DACVIM – Research Studies of Clinical Interest that You May Have Missed
- Tania Cubitt, PhD –The Therapeutic Effect of Forage
- Jeremy Frederick, DVM, DACVIM, CVMA – Infectious & Non-Infectious Respiratory Disease – Workup, Management, Prevention & Case Studies
- Janik Gasiorowski, VMD, DACVS – Intra-Articular Medications; Review & Evidence-based Decision Making
- Mary Beth Gordon, PhD – The Efficacy of Feed Additives & Supplements: What Should You Be Recommending to Clients
- Reid Hanson, DVM, DACVS, DACVECC – Burn Injuries in the Horse
- Carl Kirker-Head, VetMB, MA, DACVS, DECVS – Selecting Effective but Practical Rehab Exercise Programs for Flexor Apparatus Tendinopathy or Desmopathy in Horses
- Joe Lyman, DVM – Equine Biosecurity: the Role of the Equine Veterinarian
- Joe Manning, DVM, MBA – Regenerative Medicine in the Equine Athlete
- Scott Marx, DVM – Common Equine Intraoral Tooth Extractions
- Anna C. Welsch, DVM – USDA Accredited Veterinary Module 3: Overview of Foreign Animal, USDA Program & Reportable Diseases
…All attendees are invited to join us for our complimentary WELCOME RECEPTION in the Exhibit Area on Thursday evening, August 2nd, from 6:30-7:30. Stop by to enjoy hors d’oeuvres and a drink (or two) and meet up with old and new friends!
…Participants can attend the popular CE SEMINAR DINNER held on the open air, covered, West Deck Terrace overlooking the track at the Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment facility on Friday evening, August 3rd.
…Participants also have the opportunity to attend HAMBLETONIAN FINALS DAY in our VIP Hospitality tent by the finish line on Saturday, August 4th. All-inclusive cost is $185 per person, and includes all-day buffet dining (11:30 AM – 6:00 PM), all beverages, hats, programs, etc. If you are interested in attending the Hambletonian Finals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.
HOST HOTEL RESERVATIONS UPDATE
The host hotel for the 2018 Hambletonian CE Meeting is the HILTON Meadowlands Hotel. If you would like to reserve your hotel room early, our special group rate is $169. To reserve by phone, call 1-800-HILTONS or 1-866-295-8986 and request the Hambletonian Group Booking Code: HAMB18.
DON'T DELAY... THIS SPECIAL RATE WILL ONLY BE HONORED THROUGH NEXT FRIDAY, JULY 13th.
To book your room online, the link to our online reservations page is:
Hambletonian CE Seminar 2018 Room Block
Beyoncé and Jay-Z will be performing at Giants Stadium at the Meadowlands Sports Complex on Thursday and Friday nights, August 2nd and 3rd, so we highly recommend that you book your hotel room ASAP because the hotel is filling up very quickly!
The 2018 Hambletonian CE Seminar program will be presented thanks to our Educational Sponsorship Partners: Advanced Monitors, Andersen Products, Andover Healthcare, Arenus, Aurora Pharmaceutical, Bimeda, Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy, Blue Seal Feeds, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cuattro, Dechra Veterinary Products, Diagnostic Imaging Systems, Elsevier/New England Medical Books, Equinosis, Evolve BioSystems, Fuji Sonosite, GlobalVetLINK, Henry Schein Animal Health, Horsepower Technologies, Kentucky Performance Products, Kinetic Technologies, Life Data Labs, Luitpold Animal Health, MAI Animal Health, Merck Animal Health, Mid-Atlantic Equine Medical Center, Midwest Vet, Multi Radiance Medical, MWI Animal Health, Neogen, Nutramax Laboratories, Omega Alpha Pharmaceuticals, Patterson Veterinary, Platinum Performance, Purina Animal Nutrition, Research Associates, Rocky’s Dental Supply, Rutgers Equine Science Center, Santander Investment Services, Stablelab, Standardbred Retirement Foundation, Standlee Premium Western Forage, Triple Crown Nutrition, Universal Imaging, USDA, Vetoquinol, Vets First Choice, Vita Flex, Wedgewood Pharmacy, and Zoetis.
To register, click on this link to our website and choose the secure Online Registration Form or download the Registration Form in PDF format (printable version). We encourage you to use our secure Online Registration Form.
All registrations received after Friday, July 27th, will incur a $50 Late Registration Fee.
Directions to the Hambletonian CE Seminar at the Hilton Meadowlands Hotel will be provided when we receive your completed Registration Form.
Thank you for your interest in the Hambletonian CE Wet Labs, Seminar & Trade Show. See you in 4 weeks!
Click below for:
2018 Online Registration Form
2018 Registration Form PDF (printable version)
2018 CE Wet Labs Agenda
2018 CE Seminar Agenda
Gordon Sulcer & Marie Hagerty
First Choice Marketing